Probate lawyers in Greenville
Probate is the legal process (or the name of the court that handles the legal process) that deals with assets and debts after a person has died. Issues that may be involved in probate court include:
- Administering or contesting wills
- Identifying the correct heirs and beneficiaries
- Handling assets, including real estate / property
- Paying all taxes and other debts owed by the estate
- Establishing and administering trust funds
The Horton Law Firm has extensive experience representing clients throughout the Upstate in all aspects of estate and trust administration. We have worked with families and organizations that have all their paperwork in order, and with complicated cases that have involved significant research and mediation.
Our Greenville probate lawyers advise personal representatives, heirs, trustees, and beneficiaries regarding estate administration. When needed, we then represent clients in probate proceedings.
Contact us today to discover how we can help with probate law, probate court, and estate law in Greenville.